Phlebotomy Full Course (Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT1))
This short-term course is designed for individuals with no experience. All applicants are required to possess a minimum high school education.
The course consists of four modules:
- 20 hours of theoretical instruction in basic phlebotomy
- 20 hours of theoretical instruction in advance phlebotomy
- 40-60 hours of practical laboratory
- 40 – 120 hours of clinical practical or internship
At the conclusion of the classroom and practical portion, students are allowed to sit for the national certifying exam and must score a minimum passing grade of 70%.
To begin the registration process, please complete the 2018 FHS Registration Form. Please be sure to indicate the following:
- Month and Year of the class you would like to attend
- Day or Weekend Course
For single day classes, please use “Other” and indicate the date of the class you would like to attend.
- The Course you would like to enroll in.
To complete the registration process, we will need to collect the $150 non-refundable registration fee. Please call the office at 619-294-2192 to speak with any of our representatives and provide your credit card information to process the payment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 619-294-2192.
For a detailed description of our Phlebotomy Training Course offerings, check out our brochure.